Honey makes a delicious addition to so many recipes. With fruit it is simply irresistible. Today’s recipe will sweep you off your feet. Try it at home and enjoy!
GRILLED PEACHES WITH HONEY AND ICE CREAM RECIPE
Grilled peaches with vanilla ice cream and honey is a perfect, simple and scrumptious summertime dessert.
Grilled Peaches Recipe
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 15 mins
• peaches, halved with pit removed
• vanilla ice cream (optional)
• honey to drizzle
1. Heat grilled to 180°C.
2. Place peaches on grill flesh side down for 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Flip for an addition 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Remove and serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
5. Drizzle with FoodsCross’ premium honey with 80% thyme pollen grains
Be sure to pick really ripe peaches when you buy them to ensure the best grilled peaches. If they aren’t fully ripe, you can just leave them on the counter for a day or two and they will ripen. I’ve also been known to keep them in a brown paper bag on the counter to get the process going even more quickly.
The grill brings out the full flavor of the peaches, making them even juicier and more tender. Watch the grill closely to prevent any flare ups. To help prevent that, I place my peaches on the grill flesh side down first. That way, the peaches have begun to soften and become juicier, but when you flip them the juices will pool inside the middle where the pit has been removed.
Source: Add a Pinch